Friday, May 25, 2007

Wednesday, May 24

Well, this is just embarassing. I'm glad I'm the only one reading this. :) My goal next year is to have all our schoolwork finished by the beginning of May. Knowing the public schools are done is playing havoc with my ability to accomplish anything.

I didn't start The Penderwicks. I completely forgot about it.

We did our SOTW 3 map of the Lewis and Clark expedition.

Robert:

MUS L29B
Singapore Challenging Word Problems 2 - 2 problems

Ruth:

Saxon 5/4 up to part of L54
read From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler - she loved it

I made up a list of what has to be done before the end of school happens. Here it is:

Grammar: done, unless I find that Ruth needs to know adjectives and adverbs for the CAT
Math: Robert - finish MUS Gamma (he's on lesson 29 and there's only 30)
Ruth - through L57 of Saxon 5/4 (maybe L62, too)
Writing: finish BJU ch 2 (3 lessons left)
History: John Adams and Thomas Jefferson notebook pages
finish reading about L&C

Konos is an extra we're doing. I'm not really considering it schoolwork.

No comments: