Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wednesday, May 23

I don't feel like we got much done today. I think I'm ready for the school year to be over. Blech.

I really need to pick a new read-aloud. We finished Justin Morgan Had a Horse last week (loved it!). Sonlight has Calico Bush scheduled and I just cannot get excited about that. Maybe Little House on the Prairie? I'll have to buy a new copy. Mine has fallen apart. Oh, wait. I know! I wanted to read The Penderwicks with the kids this summer. I'll start that tomorrow.

Let's see...

watched Presidents DVD - Thomas Jefferson
watched 30 minutes of PBS Lewis & Clark show
went to the library
no Konos done today

Robert:

MUS watched L29; L29A (done very quickly- yea!)
finished Meet Thomas Jefferson
viola lesson and practice

Ruth:

Saxon 5/4 - corrected L51 & L52; worked on L53
cello practice

Yep, I was right. Not much done.

Ruthie and I watched Shrek tonight. She loved it. It really is a cute movie.

No comments: